TR Group is a growing business in Australia and New Zealand, with 14 branches across the two countries we specialise in all things heavy gear, and as we grow in Australia, we need to add new team members to our Business.
The Equipment Services Coordinator will be a critical part of our operational team, being relied on to assist the other rental and workshop staff to carry out their duties efficiently and quickly, to ensure a positive customer experience.
This position is a great way to begin your career in the transport industry and working with TR means that you are dedicated to your own development, and we will help you every step of the way. Growing professionally and personally is as much of the job, as the tasks at hand.
Here’s a list of the type of work you could expect on any given day.
The role in a nutshell:
- Truck Driving requirements, including pick up and drop off of hire equipment
- Transferring vehicles as required between depots
- Ability to step into other people’s roles as required: ie Rental operations, interstate requirements, tug driving etc.
- Depot organisation including signage, storage, organisation etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to OH&S policies, procedures and regulations
- Maintain appearance of the yard in all respects, fencing, rubbish collection, and general condition of the yard
- Stacking trailers/equipment as required
- Complete training from various manufacturers as required and perform “in cab” explanations to customers hiring equipment including, prime movers, sideloaders, tippers, Gen Sets etc.
- General Labouring duties
If this sounds like a challenge you are more than willing to put your hand up for, get in touch, this might just be the role for you.
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the every day to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. It’s not just a job.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here;